EIGRP OSPF Redistribution Sim:
- R2 is an ASBR for EIGRP 100 and OSPF AREA 24
- R3 is an ASBR for EIGRP 100 and OSPF AREA 34
(note: so there are TWO separate areas on TWO separate ASBRS thus you need to do redistribution on R2 and R3)
- R1 is ONLY in EIGRP 100, and is THE ONLY router you can ping from.
- R4 has a loopback interface that must be pinged from R1.
- R4 is running OSPF and has redundant link to EIGRP network over R3 router.
- Traffic from R1 should go to the most optimal route to reach 172.16.100.0/24 network
Notice: You should be able to ping from R1 to the 172.16.100.1 network to make sure everything is working correctly when you have completed Redistribution. Continue reading